Tuesday, August 4, 2009

“Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid.”

Matthew 14:27 - "Take courage, it is I; do not be afraid."

Even the disciples were afraid during the storm. They had seen the works of Jesus for years and yet, when they felt afraid during the storm they even doubted seeing Him when He was walking toward them. Take courage this day and know that Jesus is not only in the midst of your storm, but invite Him to get into your boat. "Do not be afraid, for I am with you" our Lord tells us so many times, and this day you must decide not to be afraid and know that He IS with you and He will guide you through the storm. Invite Him now into your fear, into your storm, into your situation, ask Him to Guide you and Lead you this day. Jesus said, "Whatever you ask in my name, I will do?" Don't be afraid to ask Him today.

No comments: