Saturday, August 15, 2009

"Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word."

Luke 1:38 – "Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word."

YES! It took the 'yes' of a Jewish Virgin who was told by an Angel of the Lord that she would give birth to the Savior of the World. It required her consent, her saying yes to the working of God in her life, so that eternal salvation could come into the world. Each day we also must follow Mary's example and say 'yes' to the Lord in our life. You have been give a Gift from God and it is up to you to understand that Gift, nurture and grow it so that others may be blessed by God, through you! You ARE the handmaid of the Lord… take time and say YES to God once more in your life and tell him… "May Your Will be done to me according to Your Word."

Richard Lane, Qorban Ministries – www.CatholicEvangelist.net

KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!!!

No comments: