Sunday, August 30, 2009

“Be doers of the word and not hearers only…”

James 1:22 "Be doers of the word and not hearers only…"

"The Frozen Chosen" is what many of us are. We go to Church out of 'Obligation' and/or guilt. I was dragged as a child; kicking and screaming by my mother… thank the Lord. We sit in Church and if we are not sleeping or looking at our watches, wondering; "How much longer", we sometimes listen and hear the Word of God, but yet we fail to DO what He tells us. I am not perfect… FAR FROM IT, none of us are and we all have hard days to where we fall down, but today is a new day. It is a new beginning. No matter how many times we have fallen down, God wants us to get right back up and continue to be DOERS of His Word. He is Able to do ALL things through Christ, so stop playing God and saying "I can't do it" and get up and as my mother always said to me; "JUST DO IT!" God's blessings are in the DOING of His Works and they are waiting for you, so go get em'!

Blessings and Peace to you and KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!

Evangelist Richard Lane, Qorban Ministries – www.Qorban.net

No comments: