Saturday, August 8, 2009

Parish Mission/Revival/Night of Reflections…

Brothers and Sisters, I pray you and your families are well during these most uncertain of economic times. Things have gotten so bad for millions of Americans all over, worse that my Generation (born in the mid 60's) has ever seen or had to suffer through, but we know that 'All Things are Possible' through Christ who is our source of Hope.

I pray that you have been blessed by the daily "Morning Dew" messages I have been trying to provide over the past several weeks and God willing, I will continue to do so. I am glad that through a couple of comments, to know that the Lord has blessed you through the words He has chosen to speak through me, and please know that you all continue to remain in our daily prayers as well as us lifting up your intentions for every Mass we attend; Sunday as well as throughout the week and our devotions.

I would humbly ask your consideration of conducting an Advent Parish Mission; Revival; or even a Night of Reflection for your Parish, within the coming months. I have dedicated my life to serving the Lord, and His People on earth to be able to just give all people some sort of Hope and Solace in these tumultuous times we live in. People are suffering from stress and taking it out in unhealthy ways, on family, drinking, even as we have seen in the news lately with people turning to violence.

The only way out of what we are in, is through Jesus; as you well know He IS the Way, but each of us must also do our part for the kingdom, that the Gospel continue to be proclaimed.

For the remainder of 2009, I (Evangelist Richard Lane) am doing ALL Parish Missions/Revivals and Nights of Reflection for NO STIPEND! I would ask that the inviting Parish take care of expenses for Air Transportation to and from your location, and I am more than willing to stay at the Rectory during my visit. For the remainder of 2009 I am doing these for 'Free Will Love Offerings' ONLY!

I still have open dates for September, October, (not many for November, unless you are in California), as well as open dates for Advent in December.

We also rely on your generosity in a General "Free Will Love Offering" to help us through the daily things in life. You can do so by clicking on THIS FREE WILL LINK and it will take you to a link to donate.

If you would like to help us with a specific concern that we have, please feel free to contact Richard@Qorban.net

Most importantly we would ask for your continued prayers that God will continue to strengthen and guide this Nation we live in and that the millions of people and families that are suffering throughout America, will have some type of Grace sent to them soon.

May God bless you and May God bless the United States of America as well as its leaders.

Remember – "You can't have Victory without a Struggle!" KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!

www.CatholicEvangelist.net

PS… please pray for the book I am currently writing – The actual writing should be completed within the next two weeks and then the editing process. With the Grace of God, it might go to print before the end of this year – thank you so much for the prayers!

No comments: