Friday, June 20, 2008

Hello New York…

In early 2005 when I began to give out Bibles on the Streets of St. Louis and preaching on street corners, I never knew it would lead me to so many new places I have never been. I have been blessed enough to travel the world and it was only due to the Grace of God that I am here in Manhattan, New York.

As we were landing at LaGuardia Airport, I could not help but continue to say "Thank you Lord for leading me here." I was in New York for the first and only time of my life when I was about 10 or 11 years old, when my late father was inducted into the Black Sports Hall of Fame. That would be my first and last time here in this area until now. How beautiful this area was from the sky. How beautiful the sky line is from the coast.

It never ceases to amaze me as to where God has lead us in this ministry which is Qorban – "Dedicated to God", from just saying "Yes, Lord…I will do your will." Oklahoma, Houma, Louisiana, Des Moines, Iowa and now Manhattan, New York! You are truly an AWESOME God and I thank you for leading me here…to do Your Will.

Check back Sunday and see how things go in Howell, New Jersey. Another first for Qorban Ministries! Thank you Lord!

Keep us in your prayers, we will continue to keep you in ours and ALWAYS remember… "Keep on KEEPIN ON!"

Peace 2 U!

Qorban Ministries

Check out our website at www.QorbanMinistries.net

No comments: