Sunday, July 27, 2008

“Sweet Home Alabama”

Made it to Sweet Home Alabama and what a beautiful place this is. It has been a long time since I have been back here and it still smells like…HOME!

Well, for those who really care…yes I am getting very excited about Monday night. A lot of prayer and love has gone into brining this day to fruition and we thank all of the people that have continued to keep us in prayer, because without you…NONE of this would have ever been possible.

Donna and I continued to keep our eyes focused on Jesus and know that He will continue to make a Way out of no way for us in our lives. Things are getting hard on so many people all over the country and all over the world, but we know and believe that Jesus will continue to be our source of Strength!

Availability…have you made yourself AVAILABLE for God to use you yet today? He did for me, this morning in Mass and I thank Him SO very much for the wonderful blessing I received from God this morning. He knew my heart and He blessed me for being "Available" for Him to use me.

All we need to do is make ourselves available for God to work through us…and He will!

Not sure if I will be able to write a Blog before the show tomorrow or not, but keep us in your prayers, we will keep you in ours and always remember… KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!

Peace 2 U!

Qorban Ministries

www.CatholicEvangelist.net

1 comment:

Carol said...

I saw you on Journey Home tonight and really enjoyed it. I hear you on Covenant Radio all of the time. It was nice to have a face to attach to the voice. Thank you for all of the things you do for the St. Louis community.

Carol