Wednesday, September 30, 2009

“I will follow you Lord, but…”

Lk 9:57-62 – "I will follow you Lord, but…"

Loose the BUT. I know someone is smiling now and saying I have been trying. Let it go today, and stop saying, I will follow you Lord; but after I learn more; but after I have more knowledge; but… we have more excuses than the law allows. Bury your BUT today, your dead excuses and let go and let God!

Today is your day to stop focusing on what is behind you. Why do you think the windshield of a car is so big, yet the rear view mirror is so small?

Focus on what is ahead of you… Jesus the rear is only a glimpse of the BUT's you left behind. Choose to follow the Lord closely today, and watch the Glory He works within your Heart!

Blessings and Peace to you and remember… KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!!!

Evangelist Richard Lane, Qorban Ministries

www.CatholicEvangelist.net

Note – We rely on the generosity of others to help keep this ministry alive and running, by your FREE WILL LOVE OFFERINGS. Please consider a donation to help us by clicking this link. We will continue to keep you ALL in our daily prayers and thank you again.

No comments: