Friday, September 25, 2009

God Always Hears…

I had to share this with you all. Be a blessing to someone else and share it with others.


 

My God will hear me. (Micah 7:7)


 

Friends may be unfaithful, but the Lord will not turn away from the gracious soul; on the contrary, He will hear all its desires. The prophet says, "Keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. A man's enemies are the men of his own house." This is a wretched state of affairs; but even in such a case the Best Friend remains true, and we may tell Him all our grief.

Our wisdom is to look unto the Lord and not to quarrel with men or women. If our loving appeals are disregarded by our relatives, let us wait upon the God of our salvation, for He will hear us-He will hear us all the more because of the unkindness and oppression of others, and we shall soon have reason to cry, "Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy!"

Because God is the living God, He can hear; because He is a loving God, He will hear; because He is our covenant God, He has bound Him-self to hear us. If we can each one speak of Him as "My God," we may with absolute certainty say, "My God will hear me." Come, then, O bleeding heart, and let thy sorrows tell themselves out to the Lord thy God! I will bow the knee in secret and inwardly whisper, "My God will hear me."


 

KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON!


 

Evangelist Richard Lane, Qorban Ministries

www.Qorban.net


 

If you would like to make a free will love offering to help Qorban Ministries continue to spread the Gospel Message, you may do so by clicking this link. Thank you for your support and know that ALL who read this Blog will continue to be in our daily prayers!

No comments: