Friday, March 20, 2009

Let Go and Let GOD!!!

Well, twas the night before the Conference and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a Mouse. THEN WHY AM I STILL UP AND HAVE TO BE UP IN 5 HOURS??? J

This is the night before our second annual Catholic Men for Christ Men's Conference www.CatholicMenforChrist.org here in St. Louis. This conference began with Two Men and a Prayer three years ago and the Lord has taken us from a venue last year that HE packed with almost 900 men, now to the Convention Center in Downtown St. Louis, Missouri, where we pray the Holy Spirit will bring 1,300 men tomorrow!

Although myself and my brother in Christ, Mike Page are the co-founders of this conference, so many men have dedicated their lives to brining this day to fruition. It is amazing what the Holy Spirit has done with a dream.

I am up praying and asking the Holy Spirit for continued direction for my talk tomorrow, as I am batting cleanup for three POWERFUL men of God. I have no doubt about the Anointing God has placed upon me, I only want to do His Will and ensure that I speak His Words.

About 50 men have worked diligently for over a year in planning this conference, the stage is set, the Altar is up, and the doors will open at 7am in the morning. We have done our due diligence and it is now time for us to once again, give it back to the Lord.

Now is the time Lord…we let go and Let You take over! Thank you Lord and God bless Your men who will attend and God bless those who will not.

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON!

Qorban Ministries

No comments: