Thursday, April 23, 2009

"I Love love" - Out of the Mouths of Babes...


I recently received an email from a dear Sister in Christ in Denver who shared with me this wonderful Poem, written by her 7 year old God-Son, Josiah.
He will be making his first Holy Communion on May 3, 2009 and we would ask for all of your prayers that they Holy Spirit will Fill Josiah even more through this, the Greatest Grace, of beging able to receive our Blessed Lord in the Sacrament of the Eucharist.
I pray you are touched by the Holy Spirit though the Prophetic Words of this young Servant of God;
"I Love love"
"I love love.
Love makes me happy.
Happiness makes me joyful.
Joyful makes me playful.
Playful makes me friends.
Friends make me friendly.
Friendly makes me have relationships.
Relationships make peace.
I love peace."

Josiah, Age 7
Please join us in continued prayer for Josiah, who will be having open heart surgery in July of 2009. Please pray for him, please dedicate Masses to his Healing, and also please pray for his family, that they may be strengthed through this trial, and receive the Grace of Peace through an extreme outpouring of Grace, from the Holy Spirit.
PLEASE FORWARD THE LINK TO THIS BLOG TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW, to solicit MORE prayers for young Josiah as well as his family. It is through the prayer of the Faithful ones that we claim VICTORY - in the Name of Jesus - that the Father may continue to be Glorified! Praise be Jesus Christ, now and forever more....and let the Church say... amen, Amen and AMEN!
God bless you brother Josiah, we love you, we Love love, and you KEEP ON KEEPIN' ON MY BROTHER!!!
Catholic Evangelist Richard Lane
Keep up with Evangelist Richard Lane on Facebook - Evangelist Richard Lane and also on Twitter - CathEvangelist

No comments: